1. General information
- If you do not agree with the provisions hereof, please leave XGPU.deals.
- Website – the website available at XGPU.deals (also with WWW and SSL).
- Visitor – a person visiting XGPU.deals website.
- Cookies – small text files stored on the Visitor’s devices that save website settings, which are often necessary for it to work properly.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. What personal data do we collect and why we do it?
XGPU.deals automatically collects the following personal data about its Visitors:
- IP address – for statistical purposes, to display proper tutorials for given country and to detect and eliminate fraud – incl. in comments (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest of the administrator)
- E-mail address – to detect and eliminate SPAM, but only if the Visitor adds a comment on our website (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest of the administrator)
4. Your rights related to the processing of personal data
Due to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your data.
- The right to delete your data.
- The right to correct your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
- The right to limit data processing.
In order to take advantage of any of your rights, visit our contact page and send us a message.
5. Data controller
The administrator of voluntarily provided data is the following company:
- Webskie Media Kacper Kościański
- NIP: 6981860247
- E-mail: [email protected]
6. Who do we share personal data with?
In order to run the XGPU.deals effectively and efficiently, we need to share some of your personal data for the purposes necessary to provide certain services. Nevertheless, each of these entities receives only as much data as necessary for the implementation of individual services. The entities to which we share personal data include, among others:
- Social buttons (Facebook, Twitter) visible in every publication. The listed social networking sites only collect IP addresses.
- Google Analytics – it is a tool that allows us to track website statistics (including showing the number of people currently on the website and the countries where the Visitors come from). You can disable the possibility of collecting data by this service – all you need to do is download and install a browser add-on that blocks Google Analytics.
- Dhosting.pl – dhosting.pl is a hosting company on whose servers we maintain the XGPU.deals website, and thus, the data of each Visitor. This company processes all personal data solely by storing it on servers. Dhosting.pl adheres to the rules of personal data processing, which has been confirmed by an audit of an external law firm.
7. Embedded content from other websites and affiliate links
The articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, pictures, articles, etc.) as well as affiliate links.
8. How long do we store your data?
The data of our Visitors is stored indefinitely so that we can provide specific services. In addition, thanks to this approach, we are able to, among others, recognize and approve your comments automatically, without the need of moderation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on the Visitor’s devices that save website settings, which are often necessary for it to work properly.
- Function properly.
- In the case of affiliate links, to check whether the Visitor has made a purchase on an external site.
- Remember Visitor’s choices – eg. theme color (light, dark) or country.
- Collect information about the behavior of Visitors using the Google Analytics tool (for statistical purposes only) and to analyze website traffic. If you want Google Analytics to stop collecting information about your behavior, go to this page, download and install the browser add-on to block Google Analytics.
How can I change cookie settings in my browser?
Select your browser from the list below and click the link to learn everything about the configuration of cookies.
You can disable cookies in your browser at any time, but if you do so, have in mind that our website may stop working properly.